Monday, April 27, 2009

Care and fertilizer for frangipani tree?

I have two frangipani trees that I have grown from cuttings, they were planted about 4 months ago and doing well. I have been watering them every two weeks I would like to know what sort of fertilizer to use on them or should I not worry about it? Ive heard they thrive on neglect. I live in a tropical climate in the north of Australia. Thanks any other tips are welcome

Care and fertilizer for frangipani tree?
Growing Frangipani


Posted by TheJacDanandJetShow QLD Australia


http://www.au.gardenweb.com/forums/load/...


I don't know about fragipani I live in Missouri USA. Too much cold weather here for the plant.


I included the link above, fragipani forum in Australia.


Something you have in common with others in your area.

Toothache

No comments:

Post a Comment