Monday, April 27, 2009

Problem with FrangiPani Cuttings?

I have a healthy FrangiPani (white flower) in my yard from which I took 2-3 stems for transplanting elsewhere. New plants wilted and drooped immediately and now sport curled up, black leaves. Are they dead? Should I wait to see what happens? Is this transplant trauma or doomsday? HELP!

Problem with FrangiPani Cuttings?
you have to cut them strainght off the botton and let them sit for about 2 days to heal then plant in good soil i have a really nice one i started from a cutting my aunt gave me they like full sun so keep it in a sunny place and it should take off mine did janet from jacksonville fla janet3954@yahoo.com
Reply:Try again. Use Rootone and plant them in pots, put the pots in plastic zip type bags. When you see new leaves, you have roots. When they get rootbound transplant outside.





Strip off the lower leaves of your cutting and place them in clear containers of water. They should root in 1 - 2 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment