Friday, November 13, 2009

Best Tattoo Artist in Victoria, B.C.??

I have a friend that is sadly in the final stages of a cancer battle. She has been a total inspiration to me throughout her battle, and we know that she will soon "go home".


She is from Hawaii, and she often wore a Frangipani flower in her hair, and as a commemoration to her, I want to get a Frangipani (also known as plumeria) tattoo. I was wondering if anybody knows of a tattoo artist in Victoria BC who does excellent flower tattoos. I want mine to look fairly real, not cartoon-like. I am willing to pay a little more than usual if they do a good quality job.

Best Tattoo Artist in Victoria, B.C.??
That is so sweet, I'm sorry to hear about your friend.





If you have the time and passport, come down to Seattle and hit Slave to the Needle. You'll need an appointment well in advance, but they've got extremely talented staff.





Here's the city pages result for tattoos in Vancouver, sorted by rating


http://local.yahoo.com/results?p=tattoo%26amp;...





Call the ones that look promising and ask if they have anybody who specializes. Look on their webpages for portfolios.





Peace, and good vibes to your friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment