Friday, November 13, 2009

Can anyone help me please?

can anyone tell me where i can find yellow frangipani flowers florist in august to be delivered to a friend no matter where money no object.

Can anyone help me please?
Almost any florist should be able to do it for you... If they don't have frangipani, they're usually able to order them in or source them for you, so that shouldn't be a problem.





I would go through a bigger company like FTD or something, because they can deliver worldwide.


I used them all the time to have flowers delivered to my dad in California. ( I live in Australia) I did it all online btw.... and they were fantastic about showing me the plants or flowers that they were delivering.





http://ftdfloristsonline.com/
Reply:Any florist should be able to get them for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment