Friday, November 13, 2009

I love talking to my friend but I live in another state help!!!!?

please read all


i've known this girl for the last 6 months and when we first met we went out with a few friend out clubbin and we had a great time when we were on holiday then i had to go back home and all i could think about is how i can get closer to her and get to know her(she is single and so am i) we went out a few months later to the shops hung out all day and the we had to go back home again we use to talk online ever night for the 1st 3 months know we don't talk very much anymore she says that she's been very bizzy working so how can i get the conversation started again and it is her birthday in august i'm going to fly down and visit her and see if she wants to catch up i was also going to get her a bunch of her fav flowers (yellow frangipani's) and i was going to write on the card (happy birthday and i hope you have many more beautiful and fantastic moments to come) in Romanian bcuz she is Romanian what do you think about all this what else can i do


serious answers only please

I love talking to my friend but I live in another state help!!!!?
if you know she likes you to then I think the flowers are an awesome Idea and I would say get her number so yall can talk on the phone and since she works a lot write her e-mails other then that with you bein in another state I dunno


No comments:

Post a Comment