Friday, November 13, 2009

What would make you buy artwork?

what type of art appeals to you (painted canvas) - i am thinking of selling canvases at market and on the web - such as plumeria (frangipani), bird or paradise, etc. - painted on big canvases with bright beautiful colors - what name do you think would be good on my business cards - and website???





something beachy, tropical, sort of thing....

What would make you buy artwork?
I am actually in the market for purchasing new artwork for my home. I have recently remodeled and my prior artwork , vases, statuary, etc., just don't blend with the new surroundings.


Basically, what makes me buy something is the emotion it creates in my heart. I love colours and use of shadows. I also love landscapes. If I view a painting and it takes my breath away (which some florals have done) I will consider buying it.

camera

No comments:

Post a Comment