Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tattoo artist/designer needed.?

Hello. I posted a question earlier but must not have been very clear.


I have plenty of frog pics and stuff off of the net but no access to my tattooist as he lives three hours away and I only see him at christmas time.And I cannot draw at all.





This time I would like to be able to go to him with a design already done .That is why I am looking for someone who can really design and draw.


I love frog tatts and have two already above my outer ankles. what I am after this time is a couple of frogs climbing up off of my foot and towards my inner ankle with leaves ect maybe a frangipani or two. I really like realistic looking tatts.


Anyone out there know how to draw? Anyone game?

Tattoo artist/designer needed.?
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v724/G...


i made this. feel free to use it if even as reference pic for the tattoo artist


No comments:

Post a Comment